Hello Friends and Happy Halloween Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a spook-tacular day today [ok yes that was my cheese] + the weather is lovely + there’s a buzz in the air + and it’s the one excuse you have to be silly. Today ends my series … 31 Days of Halloween posts so I’m bringing you goodies from around the web.
I know I love candy + but there are so many treats that you can make at home + that are just as tasty. Last year we made a few of these and while they didn’t turn out as pretty as the picture + they still tasted great with half the sugar and fat. So check out these tasty recipies.
1. Bony Breadsticks + I Heart Naptime
2. Breadstick Rattlers + Country Living
3. Jalapeño-Popper-Mummies + The Hopeless Housewife [B made these last year … tasty]
4. Crescent Mummy Dogs + Pilsbury [We’ve had these two years running…really good]
5. Shredded Chicken Stuffed Peppers + Everyday Jenny
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Let me know in the comments if you try any of these party favs. Don’t forget to “like” + and “follow” … and stay tuned for more Halloween post. —