Hello Friends! … and happy first Friday in August. Time is running away at this point + as August arrives. The kids in my area are going back to school and every store has their fall decor on display. I promised myself [last year] that I’m not going to purchase anything until I take inventory of what I already have. However Michael’s + and Hobby Lobby are having sales … so it’s very tempting. What I need to focus on is my “to do” list + because I feel like I have so many task that get forgotten because I’m jumping from one thing to another without completing the task at hand. I rock when I have my list + and it’s usually a reasonable amount of things to get done. Here some some great “to-do” lists I’ve found online for free. Amazon also has some traditional [tear-off] pads as well … these are just a few.
1. Printable Water Color List + I Should Be Mopping the Floor [free]
2. Weekly “To Do” List + Jamie Bartlett Design [free]
3. Daily “To Do List + LGB Studio [free]
4. Daily Planner Notepad + Julianne + Co
5. Tear-off Daily Planner Pad + Bloom
Of course I still haven’t been able to do my DIY project as I flaked on the Etsy purchase + but here are some other DIY projects to kick-start your weekend.
1. DIY Wood Slab Table w/Hairpin Legs + homedit
2. Concrete Cheese Board + Buzz Feed
3. DIY Folding Chair Makeover + Design For Mankind
4. Drip Paint Pots + DIY Network
5. DIY Doormat + Style Me Pretty
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today + and have a great weekend!