Hello Friends! I’ve found another great summer cocktail from Style Me Pretty. It infuses Hibiscus tea with fruit + and Hibiscus liqueur … check out the recipe below. Another fabulous drink to beat the heat.
Spiked Hibiscus Tea
- 1 Liter / 30 Ounces of black tea
- 1/2 Cup of pomegranate juice
- 1 Cup of pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup of hibiscus liqueur
- 1 Pint of Raspberries
- 1 Pint of Gold Raspberries
- 2 Lemons thinly sliced
- 2 Cups of strawberries quartered
- 2 Limes thinly sliced Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of sugar – to your desire
- In a large pitcher fill with all fruit.
- Add in tea, juices, and liqueur.
- If sweetness is desired, add sugar to taste.
- Chill for 2-4 hours and serve over crushed ice.
- If making non-alcoholic just omit the hibiscus liqueur.